DDL.to (PPD, PPS) and VUP.to - file, video hosting

ddl.to

0   0   0
Credits
I would like to introduce the two file ( ) and video ( ) hosters to you. I am also the official support and known under Vlado.

First of all it should be said that there are no PPS and PPV rewards on VUP.to. We have increasingly focused on hosting to provide a very good download and stream speed. Our service is completely free for everyone. There is no traffic or download limit. The users upload with passion for their own community. We are aware that Wjunction is a forum where affiliates come first. Many users here are interested in earning money. We can understand this very well and know that many people would not use this service because they can't earn money. This service only offers uploaders a possibility that is not possible with other providers.

We do not plan to offer rewards in the future. It does not belong to our business model. exists now for more than one year and the service grows like more and more. DDL.TO is the only provider currently offering PPD and PPS. was founded more than a month ago and has now reached the same size as .

DDL.TO current Pay-Per-Download Rates
(
) More information is always available at DDL.TO

example file:

example video:

What are the differences between us and the others? What do we offer?
  • We do not limit traffic and speed. (except on rush hour).
  • Our storage servers are located in exotic countries.
  • has unlimited storage for users.
  • A service where uptime is guaranteed. We use the latest technology.
  • We offer music, video player with embed.
  • We offer support via chats and mails.
  • Tools like Z-o-o-m and others are supported.
  • Download tools such as JDownloader or Mipony are supported.
  • Link protector like Filecrypt or other providers are supported.
  • You can upload via Browser, Tools, FTP, Remote URL or other possibilities.
  • Many user options such as unpacking .ZIP archives or creating archives. Upload your own SRT files directly via player or settings. Try it yourself and use the possibilities that are offered.
These are just a few examples that have been shown. Register on the pages and use the possibilities we offer you.

If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact us here in this thread.

Last edited:
OP
ddl.to

ddl.to

0   0   0
Credits
Good news, only DDL.TO will soon bring back PPD (Pay-Per-Download) for an indefinite time. As soon as it starts, you'll find out here.

There will still be no limitation for the download speed. We will try to conclude a negotiation with our advertisers. PPD will be available for a few months then it may be removed again or will remain. Until then, all requested rewards will be paid out.

Last edited:

Shu

BOSS OG

0   0   0
Credits
Still sad that you let wi.to die. Send me a message if you want to bring it back, I can probably help if needed

RapidVideo

Affiliate Rep

0   0   0
Credits
Good news, only DDL.TO will soon bring back PPD (Pay-Per-Download) for an indefinite time. As soon as it starts, you'll find out here.

There will still be no limitation for the download speed. We will try to conclude a negotiation with our advertisers. PPD will be available for a few months then it may be removed again or will remain. Until then, all requested rewards will be paid out.
Why so? Maybe It will cause you financal issues and possible legal problems.

OP
ddl.to

ddl.to

0   0   0
Credits
DDL.TO was offline for almost 7 hours today. This is the first time after two years. Problem came from the database itself. There are some bugs that must not happen. We will fix it as soon as possible. The site is working again at the moment.

Shu

BOSS OG

0   0   0
Credits
Why so? Maybe It will cause you financal issues and possible legal problems.
It seems to be more related to finances and ddl.to not making enough money to keep running itself. I remember him mentioning that most of his users were from china on his image sharing site and that it can't keep up with server cost so I think it's the same situation for ddl.to

@ddl.to try contacting taboola, I have had some great experience with them in the past and payout was great, they let me go because of the adult material some users uploaded and I'm still struggling to find the right one. But again, I highly recommend taboola

OP
ddl.to

ddl.to

0   0   0
Credits
It seems to be more related to finances and ddl.to not making enough money to keep running itself. I remember him mentioning that most of his users were from china on his image sharing site and that it can't keep up with server cost so I think it's the same situation for ddl.to

@ddl.to try contacting taboola, I have had some great experience with them in the past and payout was great, they let me go because of the adult material some users uploaded and I'm still struggling to find the right one. But again, I highly recommend taboola
It's not the money. We have no financial problems. Wi.to had no financial problems as an image hoster. Wi.to was blacklisted in India and China because some requests were not answered and our traffic was 70% from Asia so we could monetize the site. By the Internet service provider lock this became the fate.

DDL.TO would also run very well without PPD. Our new PPD technology will be another attempt to get something up and running. It is an attempt with new advertising partners to finance the whole thing. However, the PPD will not be enormously high as with other providers, payout will always be without problems.

There is a move planned for DDL.TO which will take place in the next few days. Then slowly PPD will be introduced. I will keep you posted here.

OP
ddl.to

ddl.to

0   0   0
Credits
At the moment we had to deactivate Premium because all payment providers who cooperated with us have blocked our services. Therefore it is no longer possible for us to accept payments at the moment. All those who have bought Premium, nothing changes. You will continue to benefit from the Premium.

There is still a big server move planned for DDL which will take place the next few days. After the server move PPD will be introduced again with the first rewards on DDL.

We keep you up to date and apologize for any inconvenience.

OP
ddl.to

ddl.to

0   0   0
Credits
DDL has now introduced Pay Per Download after almost half a year. At the moment it is still experimental. As already announced, PPD will not exist forever on DDL. You can read more on our page (thanks to DropAPK who made all the work with the Make Money page easier). Pay Per Sale will not be deactivated in the future and will remain.

If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact us.