Since the is over, I think it's time for the new one because who needs rest?
This time I'm running the contest for my Media folder on my google drive. It took me 1 full year to collect all these files and to perfect my automation. Sadly I haven't added any new content to it since past few months but I might resume it soon. No promises
The original plan was to start a plex service but with this big of a library, it took me 3 months of a decent dedicated server to scan all the files in plex and it kept crashing.
So I'm giving read-only access to my google drive folders.
The contents are as follows
Movies (4K, Remux, HD) - 323.64 TB
TV (4K, HD) - 502.08 TB
Adult - 119.69 TB
Anime - 25.87 TB
Music - 859.78 GB (Will be adding around 5~6 TB of FLAC only soon. I have them on local storage, just haven't had time to upload them)
There will be up to 5 winners in total and contest will end in 3 weeks on 24th July 2019. Since we are dealing with Media here, I'd love to see some discussions around it on the forum.
You can do any one of the following.
- Write a review about a Movie/TV/Anime/Game in
- Write a detailed tutorial with images by which other members of the forum benefits
- Make a viral mega thread which engages a lot of members. It can be a game thread, counting thread or pure informative thread/post
Since this contest is not activity-based. The purpose is to spread positivity across the forum and get some quality content.
The rules are even simpler than last time
- Make sure you have made an introduction thread
- Make a post below with the link to one of the threads or posts you made which fulfils one of the above-mentioned requirements
- Engage in this thread and bump it without spamming so more people can see it and participate. It's fun that way