[ENDED] Contest #2 - Permanent Access to Over 1PB of Media // Movies, TV Shows, Adult, Anime // Google Drive Links

Shu

BOSS OG
Admin

2   0   0
Credits

Since the is over, I think it's time for the new one because who needs rest?

This time I'm running the contest for my Media folder on my google drive. It took me 1 full year to collect all these files and to perfect my automation. Sadly I haven't added any new content to it since past few months but I might resume it soon. No promises

The original plan was to start a plex service but with this big of a library, it took me 3 months of a decent dedicated server to scan all the files in plex and it kept crashing.
So I'm giving read-only access to my google drive folders.

The contents are as follows

Movies (4K, Remux, HD) - 323.64 TB
TV (4K, HD) - 502.08 TB
Adult - 119.69 TB
Anime - 25.87 TB
Music - 859.78 GB (Will be adding around 5~6 TB of FLAC only soon. I have them on local storage, just haven't had time to upload them)

There will be up to 5 winners in total and contest will end in 3 weeks on 24th July 2019. Since we are dealing with Media here, I'd love to see some discussions around it on the forum.

You can do any one of the following.

- Write a review about a Movie/TV/Anime/Game in

or

- Write a detailed tutorial with images by which other members of the forum benefits

or

- Make a viral mega thread which engages a lot of members. It can be a game thread, counting thread or pure informative thread/post

Since this contest is not activity-based. The purpose is to spread positivity across the forum and get some quality content.

The rules are even simpler than last time
  • Make sure you have made an introduction thread
  • Make a post below with the link to one of the threads or posts you made which fulfils one of the above-mentioned requirements
  • Engage in this thread and bump it without spamming so more people can see it and participate. It's fun that way
Winners will be chosen by @xim and @speedywolf at their own discretion.

LoneWolf

0   0   0
Credits
can i join tooo , i like some adult contents , put those directory list also , so every one know what you have in those , may have some rare contents some one would really like to have

Boss

0   0   0
Credits
I translated and published my article about the 5th season of Black Mirror into English. I was wish this contest would be more contentious :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Shu

TittyMcTwister

0   0   0
Credits
I made this guide or I guess suggestion to a program that I stumbled upon on GitHub just a few days ago.

Last edited:
Reactions: Shu