[ENDED] Contest #2 - Permanent Access to Over 1PB of Media // Movies, TV Shows, Adult, Anime // Google Drive Links

OP
Shu

Shu

BOSS OG
Admin

2   0   0
Credits
The contest has officially ended and I'll be talking to the admins to select the winners.

Akamai

Gods Hell Bent For Glory

0   0   0
Credits
@Shu was out for the weekend. He's letting other moderators decide who's gonna get the access.
Moderators can take time evaluating all the submitted entries & will decide according to individual entries worth.

OP
Shu

Shu

BOSS OG
Admin

2   0   0
Credits
Since there wasn't much of a competition here ( just 3 entries ), I'll be giving access to all of them. Even though it's not much, but you guys did your part and I appreciate that. I hope to see more activity around the forum soon.

I loved reading the anime reviews and I enjoyed the MegaKeep app.

@TittyMcTwister, @Uvogin & @torrenthq send me a private message with any gmail email address.

@Akamai, even though you never entered in the contest, I'm being biased here because I love berserk so if you'd like to claim the reward, send me a message too.

:)

Uvogin

1   0   0
Credits
Since there wasn't much of a competition here ( just 3 entries ), I'll be giving access to all of them. Even though it's not much, but you guys did your part and I appreciate that. I hope to see more activity around the forum soon.

I loved reading the anime reviews and I enjoyed the MegaKeep app.

@TittyMcTwister, @Uvogin & @torrenthq send me a private message with any gmail email address.

@Akamai, even though you never entered in the contest, I'm being biased here because I love berserk so if you'd like to claim the reward, send me a message too.

:)
amazing! thanks shu! appreciate it . i sent you private message ?

OP
Shu

Shu

BOSS OG
Admin

2   0   0
Credits
@TittyMcTwister's access was revoked because I have trust issues here.

If anyone else is interested in sharing this library with their friends, lemme know so I can explain the risks that can pose to you and me

OP
Shu

Shu

BOSS OG
Admin

2   0   0
Credits
A little too late. But I have another one running rn