[ENDED] Giveaway #2 - 20 Free Shared Hosting Accounts | DMCA Ignored | 5 Domain, Unlimited Bandwidth

OP
Shu

Shu

BOSS OG
Admin

2   0   0
Credits
Alright, so here's a late update.

As opposed to the 45-day free beta, this was extended to a 60 day beta period now because I got a little busy with work.

The beta period will end on 27th October now after which the server will be deleted. If you would like to take a backup or move to a paid plan, please do it before that. And as promised, scroll down for a flat 50% off recurring coupon code

The paid plans are now live on-site and you can find them

Few key points:
  • This is a new server with better specs which fixes most of the issues I saw during the beta
  • It also uses different nameservers that are not the same as the main site domain so in future resellers get a white label solution
  • It also has 2 fresh new IPs for people so it doesn't affect the email delivery
  • Registering via the order form will create a new account on the new server, if you'd like to get your data transported over from your beta, please open a ticket on site. All you will have to do is add the new nameservers to your domain after I move the data over or just replace the A records in your DNS manager with the new IP.
  • This control panel has PHP 5.6, 7.0, 7.2 and 7.2 enabled for you to choose all with ioncube loader enabled.
  • SSH access can be given upon request without any extra cost.
  • You can request a dedicated IP for your account for an additional cost.

Use the coupon code: BETA50 for a flat 50% off lifetime recurring discount.

Coupon will expire on 27th October 2019 and can only be used once per client.
Lifetime means that it will also work on the upgrades and downgrades in future.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask them below, send me a message or open a ticket on-site.
Everyone who has opted for promotional emails should be receiving the same information via an email soon.

-Shu

local

0   0   0
Credits
That's interesting. I'll check it out. I think when I was adding spf records for the shared hosting I might have removed my original ones. Thnks for the headsup
You should make a video on this how to create account Go Unlimited.com