PREMIUM gounlimited.to - DMCA Ignored Video Hosting - HD Videos - Clean Ads - PPV - Fast Payout - Mini $10

OP
GoUnlimited

GoUnlimited

Affiliate Rep

0   0   0
Credits
Hello,
can you check your API times, with the Local File Upload I get with a file of 8454 MB unfortunately no File ID spent, but always a 504 Error, the Upload went through super fast, and the file is also displayed in File Manager.

Unfortunately, my tool can not upload FTP, and I do not want to, the API upload works great, only in the file (probably because of the size) I get only no ID, here's the file where not through.

I do not know if you have FILE before the encoding, otherwise I can send it to you to test.

The file has now been uploaded several times, because it never had issued a File ID, would be nice if you could Fix, should only be a small mistake.
Hello,

Will forward your request to our IT team.

Thank you.

OP
GoUnlimited

GoUnlimited

Affiliate Rep

0   0   0
Credits
If I withdraw over 100 $, which payment method will be processed the fastest?
Hello our friend,

It doesn’t matter what method you will choose. It depends on the requested amount; we do process payouts bigger than $50 once a week by Tuesday-Wednesday.
All methods are processed together.

Smaller payouts are issued on daily basis in most cases.

Thank you.

RedGhost

0   0   0
Credits
upload speeds very very low since yesterday

ftp and web upload are slow

can u do some thing about ?

OP
GoUnlimited

GoUnlimited

Affiliate Rep

0   0   0
Credits
upload speeds very very low since yesterday

ftp and web upload are slow

can u do some thing about ?
Hello,

We’re currently adding more uploading resources to improve the situation. Everything should be fine by tomorrow.

Thank you.