PREMIUM gounlimited.to - DMCA Ignored Video Hosting - HD Videos - Clean Ads - PPV - Fast Payout - Mini $10

Adilkhan

0   0   0
Credits
Dear sir i am really happy that you provide DMCA proof video hosting, but i am concerned about 1 thing, Your file servers are from OVH, they comply 100% with DMCA and even closed my own account for DMCA complaints, how can you say that your is DMCA ignored, i am just confused whether to upload my files or not dear sir.

OP
GoUnlimited

GoUnlimited

Affiliate Rep

0   0   0
Credits
Dear sir i am really happy that you provide DMCA proof video hosting, but i am concerned about 1 thing, Your file servers are from OVH, they comply 100% with DMCA and even closed my own account for DMCA complaints, how can you say that your is DMCA ignored, i am just confused whether to upload my files or not dear sir.
Hello,

Great question; we host only non-DMCA Files at OVH. Files that receive DMCA complaints are automatically transferred into offshore infrastructure.
We’re working since 2016 with this logic providing our partners 100% safe platform.

Thank you.

Adilkhan

0   0   0
Credits
Thank you for this prompt and comforting reply i really appreciate that, one more thing sir where can i see the storage space that i got, i think there are no limits at Gounlimited and hence the name,

How can i get the DMCA proof storage :)

OP
GoUnlimited

GoUnlimited

Affiliate Rep

0   0   0
Credits
Thank you for this prompt and comforting reply i really appreciate that, one more thing sir where can i see the storage space that i got, i think there are no limits at Gounlimited and hence the name,

How can i get the DMCA proof storage :)
You can check the consumed storage from My Videos page. As for the DMCA Ignored storage, you need to find a provider that can give you a contract with flexible terms regarding DMCA’s.

Adilkhan

0   0   0
Credits
No i mean how can i upload files to your site which will be DMCA ignored, because you said DMCA ignored files are stored on separate servers.

OP
GoUnlimited

GoUnlimited

Affiliate Rep

0   0   0
Credits
No i mean how can i upload files to your site which will be DMCA ignored, because you said DMCA ignored files are stored on separate servers.
In case your files were reported they will be automatically transferred.

MRZ1

0   0   0
Credits
I have stuck to upload some file via "Upload From URL". It just have a "Add to Queue" button which queue my file to upload and the status remain pending forever. Any help will be appritiated.

OP
GoUnlimited

GoUnlimited

Affiliate Rep

0   0   0
Credits
I have stuck to upload some file via "Upload From URL". It just have a "Add to Queue" button which queue my file to upload and the status remain pending forever. Any help will be appritiated.
Hello,

No worries. Please share your username with us through a PM.

Thank you.