PREMIUM gounlimited.to - DMCA Ignored Video Hosting - HD Videos - Clean Ads - PPV - Fast Payout - Mini $10

OP
GoUnlimited

GoUnlimited

Affiliate Rep

0   0   0
Credits
Hey,

First, great site I really like the simple player design.
Heres some feedback:
Player works great with desktop, but is actually awful on mobile. Even with minimal ads enabled you can't watch a video on mobile. It sucks for adult videos especially, because you usally click around quite often or scroll through the video. You get a popup almost everytime tho which is annoying and unwatchable. I though that enabling minimal ads would change that, but no, still there with embeded videos. You guys really need to work on that. One popup in the start when clicking on the video should be the minimal ads mode, just like with verystream. Or give us an option to handle ads different on desktop / mobile.

I would really like to switch from verystream to gounlimited with my Adult site, but if it stays like this I'll need to pass on that.
I know that ads are essential for this service to work, but for the minimal ads setting one popup when clicking on the video should be enough. On Adult sites the pages per user are usally higher than on other streaming sites, so that should make up for it.
Hello,

Hope you're doing very well.

The minimum ads mode should display only 2 popups in worst case, if not less. If we display more than that in minimum ads mode what do expect us to show in maximum ads mode then? :)

However, the experience in mobile phones isn't that bad.. Actually, it's much better than VeryStream and we can take you a lovely screen recorde of each player and how it acts on mobile phones.

Please send us your website link and your GO Unlimited account username through a PM so we can make surd you're probably on Minimum Ads Mode and getting the right experience.

IUploadStuff

0   0   0
Credits
Hello,
i loved using your website, but now, its no longer DMCA Ignored?
A lot of Files are deleted again. And only files that get removed for DMCA on other hosts.
That cause a lot of work for me :(

OP
GoUnlimited

GoUnlimited

Affiliate Rep

0   0   0
Credits
Hello,
i loved using your website, but now, its no longer DMCA Ignored?
A lot of Files are deleted again. And only files that get removed for DMCA on other hosts.
That cause a lot of work for me :(
Hello,

Unfortunately I am not aware of your account username to check this matter for you.

Please feel free to share your account details with me through a PM.

Looking forward to hear back from you.

Thank you.

OP
GoUnlimited

GoUnlimited

Affiliate Rep

0   0   0
Credits
Dark Mode is here finally.

You can easily enable it from this little lovely button right to the logout button:

No more bright in the night.

IUploadStuff

0   0   0
Credits
Hello,

Unfortunately I am not aware of your account username to check this matter for you.

Please feel free to share your account details with me through a PM.

Looking forward to hear back from you.

Thank you.
Okay, you shloud have an PM

Thanks for Dark Mode :)

oneslopo3

0   0   0
Credits
Hello,

The minimum ads mode should display only 2 popups in worst case, if not less. If we display more than that in minimum ads mode what do expect us to show in maximum ads mode then? :)

However, the experience in mobile phones isn't that bad.. Actually, it's much better than VeryStream and we can take you a lovely screen recorde of each player and how it acts on mobile phones.

Please send us your website link and your GO Unlimited account username through a PM so we can make surd you're probably on Minimum Ads Mode and getting the right experience.
Hey,

Hope you're doing well too,
I just did some more testing with your minimum ads setting on my website. It always shows at least 2 popups in the start and after skipping around a few times it shows them again, and again and so on. Yes the experience on mobile phones IS bad with gounlimited. On maximum ads its literally unwatchable on mobile. Can't deny that.
How is it better than verystream when they only show 1 popup for the whole video on their minimum ads setting? You don"t need to take a screen recording for me, I can test it myself. I also did make sure that I'm on minimum ads setting, so theres nothing wrong on my side. You guys should really work on that if you want people to switch from other streaming hosters to gounlimited.
Let the users decide how many ads they want. On verystream for example you can click through different ad % and how many ads are shown.

OP
GoUnlimited

GoUnlimited

Affiliate Rep

0   0   0
Credits
Hey,

Hope you're doing well too,
I just did some more testing with your minimum ads setting on my website. It always shows at least 2 popups in the start and after skipping around a few times it shows them again, and again and so on. Yes the experience on mobile phones IS bad with gounlimited. On maximum ads its literally unwatchable on mobile. Can't deny that.
How is it better than verystream when they only show 1 popup for the whole video on their minimum ads setting? You don"t need to take a screen recording for me, I can test it myself. I also did make sure that I'm on minimum ads setting, so theres nothing wrong on my side. You guys should really work on that if you want people to switch from other streaming hosters to gounlimited.
Let the users decide how many ads they want. On verystream for example you can click through different ad % and how many ads are shown.
Hello,

The same option is available to reduce the ads frequency in your account configuration.

With the minimum ads mode the experience should be the same experience of VeryStream minimum ads mode if not better, and as mentioned previously we can send you a screen record of how it should be, but for some reason you avoided the screen record thing.

Thank you for your interest in our services.

kangkong

0   0   0
Credits
Dark Mode is here finally.

You can easily enable it from this little lovely button right to the logout button:

No more bright in the night.
Hi mate, did you removed it? I don't see any bulb icon next to logout button.

OP
GoUnlimited

GoUnlimited

Affiliate Rep

0   0   0
Credits
Hi mate, did you removed it? I don't see any bulb icon next to logout button.
Hey mate,

Yes unfortunately we had to remove it due to some technical bugs. We will optimize it and restore it ASAP.

theboi12321

0   0   0
Credits
You must be registered for see images attach

Well I think this ain't right.
(I haven't deleted them)
If I try to restore, I get
Error:
Can't exec:
You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MariaDB server version for the right syntax to use near '...' at line 1