looking for some servers

hooligan

0   0   0
Credits
hi

i want to change my server...
im at online.net with an atom2750,16GB RAM, 250Gb SSD...for some time it has 2,5gbps...with the scaleway move it was straight 1gbps...and for weeks its round about 500-600mbps for 32€ a month.

i need it for some warez loading, repack etc. (usenet, torrent, ddl, connection to gdrive)

in addition i want also to resume my emule project(behind VPN of course).

so i thought to buy an cheap
4GB RAM 1TB HDD 1Gbit Server for my mule and an second for private torrenting by oneprovider

and have 30€ budget for a nice download, repack, share server(dedicated or vps)

something like:
Xeon L3426
1.8 GHz 4 cores
16 GB
DDR3
2× 2 TB (HDD SATA)1 Gbps
Unmetered
Fair Usage
1€16.00

so can u offer me some good deals?

when its possible to use windows for low ;-) or esxi it will be great.

rardstepe

0   0   0
Credits

KW:
Safe Free IMVU Credits OCTOBER 2020
IMVU Tricks And Cheats OCTOBER 2020
IMVU Html Layout Codes For Wix Page OCTOBER 2020

And there is someone to meet. Beyond 50 million people from all throughout the excellent are already registered, of which 10 million log into their account regularly. These numbers are indeed provocative, and united drop in on to the everybody of IMVU shows that it is vibrant with life. After logging in, the number of online users is displayed in the corner of the protection and it verging on ever hovers all about a hundred thousand. The easiest mo = 'modus operandi' to foregather late friends is using the chat. Each room has its own unique air and standard visitors: we will meet other people in a house stylized as an exclusive club, others on the beach or in a original woodland, and still others in a grotto illuminated on the starlight of a fervent, or in a night-time mansion on the seashore.

rardstepe

0   0   0
Credits
- ULTIMATE GENERATOR for ROBLOX GAME Club BUILDERS AVAILABLE! 2020 AUGUST UPDATED!

KW:
Free Robux Giver 2020 OCTOBER UPDATED
ROBLOX Free Robux Game 2020 OCTOBER UPDATED
Online ROBLOX Free 2020 OCTOBER UPDATED
Free Robux Code Generator 2020 OCTOBER UPDATED
Free Robux No Verification 2020 OCTOBER UPDATED
ROBLOX Gift Cards Nz OCTOBER 2020