PayPal placing PopCash payments on hold indefinitely?

Status
Not open for further replies.

RedGhost

0   0   0
Credits
Hello.

I had a payout from PopCash that was placed on hold 20 minutes after it was received; paypal claims it was an 'unauthorized access' payment made, so they have placed the money on hold till they 'review the case'....

You have received a payment that we believe may not have been authorized by
the PayPal account holder.
PopCash is completely ignoring this saying it's an "isolated case", when I just heard more people have had PopCash payouts placed on hold by PayPal and they've been waiting weeks for any sort of resolution...

I have received payments through PopCash for years without a single issue, and the problems only seem to have started recently.....

Has anyone here had this same issue?

Have you received any PopCash payouts through PayPal after the one(s) placed on hold?

AjStar

0   0   0
Credits
VeryStream has the exact same problem and they announced to not request a payment with paypal atm.

"someone else doxed popcash and got them in trouble. " This is what they said and that they are working to fix the problem

Last edited:

xim

GODFATHER
Admin

0   0   0
Credits
The whole thing is happening only for the reason that this trend has come with "DMCA Ignored". I guess this is just the beginning of the whole thing. A lot will happen and a lot will change in the future.

Shu

BOSS OG
Admin

2   0   0
Credits
The issue was resolved internally between the OP and party in question, so the thread is now locked. If anyone else has a similar problem, it is advised to create a new thread instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.