PREMIUM RapidVideo.com - 1080p HD | Multiquality | Fast encodings | Low Ads | Subtitles

OP
RapidVideo

RapidVideo

Affiliate Rep

0   0   0
Credits
They only use PVV as a marketing technique i guess, now they have a huge uploaders so they are changing their system into what they plan from the.
Well 95% of our users doesnt need/use the rewards, thats about 10K users right now. Therefore, we not need the rewards system. RapidVideo only use 2 popups per view on average.

Anyone who want to earn, he just need to place his own ads on his website.

maniac

0   0   0
Credits
Well, I know lots of uploaders without an own website (including me) who used your service a lot, spreaded the videos everywhere, having thousands of regular views and of course made fair earnings. Your service might indeed be good as a CDN service for those who want to place their own ads on their websites but who wants to show your ads plus own additional ads on their websites unless buying traffic?

I wish you good luck with your service. But I'm out for these reasons and you will loose around 500.000 views / month only from my videos. Too bad as I really enjoyed your service. Hope that users will stick to you when it fits to their needs. But I fear that it will be similar to Openload. From top hoster to almost zero in a few weeks. We will see.

Bye-bye Rapidvideo.

Jhem

0   0   0
Credits
Well, I know lots of uploaders without an own website (including me) who used your service a lot, spreaded the videos everywhere, having thousands of regular views and of course made fair earnings. Your service might indeed be good as a CDN service for those who want to place their own ads on their websites but who wants to show your ads plus own additional ads on their websites unless buying traffic?

I wish you good luck with your service. But I'm out for these reasons and you will loose around 500.000 views / month only from my videos. Too bad as I really enjoyed your service. Hope that users will stick to you when it fits to their needs. But I fear that it will be similar to Openload. From top hoster to almost zero in a few weeks. We will see.

Bye-bye Rapidvideo.
You really can't find other good service than them, the video doesn't buff unlike Openload, the monthly premium is only $10, yuu can even use their hot link traffic to host your own video system with/out ads on it.

maniac

0   0   0
Credits
^^ I know that they offer a reliable streaming service without buffering etc. but as I do not have my own websites but used to spread my links everywhere around the world on numerous major sites I have no use for it any longer. This does not only apply to me but to many uploaders I have spoken to. And all of them still brought premium traffic to his sites. We might be those few % of rapidvideo users the admin has mentioned?? Of course I could make my own website with own ads to gain some revenue but this is not my intention currently.

So as I said I know they're doing a good hosting job but they seem to have changed their business model or let's say changed their focus on business uploaders only, therefore kick out their uploaders. Wish they had thought over the possibility to keep on giving uploaders with good and high traffic a fair share and maybe limit the ppv to spammers or those with useless traffic. Or PPV only after traffic evaluation? Would have been a win-win for both good uploaders and Rapidvideo too. But obviously no chance...

So I guess it's time for me to move on. Thanks for the good partnership in the past anyway and good luck.

Reddington

0   0   0
Credits

Bye-bye Rapidvideo.
And why this threat "if you don't do that then there are no viewers"...?
With your 500k views per month are a little fart and have nothing to report.

maniac

0   0   0
Credits
Why threat? Maybe I´m "a little fart" as you say but when there are 10,000 farts starting to stink somewhere else from now on the air around rapidvideo is gonna be very clean. If you understand what I mean. ;-)

OP
RapidVideo

RapidVideo

Affiliate Rep

0   0   0
Credits
Streamango and Openload are not paying PPV too, the Traffic remained stable and they show 6 popups + VAST preroll ads, while we show up to 3 popups mostly.

maniac

0   0   0
Credits
No dick / popup number comparison please... ;)
I noticed that tons of people have already deleted their content there since the end of the partner program.
Stats also say something completely different. -25% in a month...

OP
RapidVideo

RapidVideo

Affiliate Rep

0   0   0
Credits
spitfire, as I said to you several times, if you don't like us, please choose another hosting, but you keep badmouthing/bullshitting on us since 2017.

Our decision with closing PPV is final since April 2019.

We do not care about your need for money nor if the action cause us to lose vistors due to PPV closed.

Last edited:

maniac

0   0   0
Credits
I think you mistake me for someone else? But okay, just tried to point it out. I did not offend you or anything so I have no clue what your problem is.